Sunday 30 November 2014

GlossyBox // November Edition

If you read my LoveMeBeauty November Edition you'll know I got bored of it and cancelled, Im now signed up to GlossyBox woo! Its the same as most subsription boxes where you can sign up for £10 a month plus p&p and receive a box every month with makeup,skincare or haircare products. With GlossyBox you have no idea what your receiving which I guess is quite fun with no knowing what your going to get, unless you have a cheeky look on their website and you can see a thing or two of what you may get, Im excited to share with you what I received this month, and lets just say I'm pretty impressed :D Lets go ahead and see what I received.
First of is this Best Secret gift card and they have given me £20 to spend and I've got a personal code on the back which I can use. I've had a look on their website and you have to log in but I don't have an account so I need to take a proper look at it.
I was super happy when I saw this Renewing Argan oil Of Morocco Conditioner, who doesn't love using Argan oil on their hair? I certainly do, It makes my hair feel so soft! Its a cute little travel sized product for going away with too so thats handy.
How tiny is this product? Could it be any smaller lol, This is the H20 Hydrating Treatment oil free moisture gel, all you do is when you've finished cleansing massage gently onto damp face, you can also leave this in the fridge for 1-2 hours then apply it like a cooling mask and leave it on for 5 minutes. This is perfect for dry skin, Ill be interested to see how this works with my skin.
This is the Monu Soothing Hawaii Facial Oil, Im loving these skincare products I'm receiving at the moment, All you do is after cleaning and toning apply a small amount to the skin and massage in, It can be applied in the morning or evening or as an intensive treatment or night cream. It contains Cardamom, Sandalwood, and Lavender to help comfort and restore healthy skin, I can say I'm truly excited to use this.
Next is this Lollipops Eye pencil, this is quite a funky looking eye pencil, I'm loving the design on it, I'm not really an eyeliner person, But I might try and use it as the pencil looks quite easy to use and to apply. I applied it onto my hand to swatch and its very pigmented.
The finally product is this Burts Bees 100% natural lipgloss in the shade Whisper, This looks like something I used to have when I was 12 lol, Ive actually already used this, as I wanted to test it out and it actually isn't that bad, Im more of a lipstick kinda girl, but the colour was really pretty and its quite clear with a hint of pink, It didn't feel that sticky as I know some can be, I also hate the fact that my hair keeps getting stuck to the lipgloss eww.

Overall Im happy with this months glossy box, ill be sticking with them for a while and I can't wait to see what ill get for the december christmas edition, I got a gift card with 3 travel sized products and two full size products which were the lipgloss and eyeliner. You can't go wrong for £10 for all of that. Whats even better is that ill be using every single one :) 




12 comments:

  1. The Burts Bees lipgloss looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im really tempted to sign up to this! £10 a month is nothing especially when your getting good products x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really disappointed with this months Glossybox and got similar products to you! I'm excited for the Christmas one though!

    http://www.0ldtricks.com/2014/11/maybelline-colour-drama-intense-velvet.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always say I'm going to sign up for a Glossy Box but I never get round to doing it. I think I'm missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was trying to figure out whether I wanted to start subbing again and I think I definitely will now xxx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always used to subscribe and I've been toying with joining again. I honestly can't decide haha! Thanks for sharing :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always interested to see what's in the Glossyboxes, the facial oil looks lovely

    www.BarelyThereBeauty.com | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The way it's packaged looks so luxurious! The h20+ and the facial oil both look lovely...definitely needed for these colder winter days! I receive birchbox, but I always get tempted by the look of other boxes instead :)
    xxx
    Tasmin | Grandiose Days Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, Ive seen the Glossy Box every now and then, but didnt think much of it. Looks great. The H2O Hydrating Treatment sounds great. Will look into the box. Rumbie Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I stopped following Glossy Box and I must say they done pretty well with this months box. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have any boxes, but this one looks pretty interesting. I like the post.
    NerdyBeautifulUnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete