Wednesday 26 November 2014

LilLash Review



There was a company on twitter called LilLash.com that was wanting some bloggers to review a few of there brow and lash products, I said I was interested, then this lovely lady called paige emailed me telling me about what lil lash is about. Ive never used anything like this before so I was super excited to test these two products out. It came wrapped up all nicely in a cardboard box so the packaging wouldn't get ruined, I love that came in a little purple bow and black and silver packaging, Im sold for cute pretty packaging anyways. Its super handy it came with a mirror, ill be putting that straight in my handbag.

LilLash is a brand where they sell an EyeLash Serum which is perfect for you ladies out there who have short thin lashes just like me, Its a 3 months cycle for you to see the full results, so I'm going to put it somewhere where I will remember to do it everyday, the applicator is very simple you just apply it just over your top lashes but not directly on them. Next is the LilBrow Serum, I've never tried a serum for my eyebrows, I actually have over tweezed my eyebrows a little bit so I have a few gaps and I'm always filling it in with an eyebrow pencil, so I'm hoping this will do the trick and thicken them up and make them look more enhanced, my eyebrows are just a mess, this is also a 3month cycle.

I will be back with another post in 3 months time to give everyone the results on how my eyelashes and eyebrows look, there will be a before and after picture, I'm super excited and fingers crossed there will be an improvement. 

 Theres also an amazing offer on Lilbrow, from the 28th November - 1st December they are doing a 25% off every product and you get a free gift when you purchase so don't miss out.

If you click HERE this will take you straight to their site :) I hope you enjoyed this post as I don't see any of these kind of posts going around in the blogging world.


7 comments:

  1. Wow – I love the pictures! Want all this stuff, too. You’re making me jealous!
    Also the design of your whole blog is really pretty, girl! ♥
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going!
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the 'rapid lash' and it didn't work :( I'm going to try normal coconut oil and see how that goes - if not, I'll try this! Having short lashes is a nightmare.

    atopsyturvyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently using an eyelash serum for a 3 month trail and halfway through I am so impressed. Would love to try out a brow serum though because I am also guilty of over tweezing my brows x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying a serum at the moment and have no idea how its working, guess only time will tell ;) xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this sounds really interesting!
    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my £660+ huge xmas beauty giveaway, if you like! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this company before, but it sounds great! I have quite short lashes and I'm always looking for ways to make them look longer without having to wear false lashes. I'm intrigued to know how it goes! :)

    Love Amylou x
    www.amylous.co.uk

    ReplyDelete