Wednesday 6 April 2016

NEW Soap & Glory Makeup

Soap & Glory have to be one of my favourite Makeup brands out there, they just keep releasing  amazing products. I bought these three products a couple of weeks back so Ive been testing them out here and there but I'm still making my mind up about them. They are very affordable.

Soap & Glory One heck of a Blot Primer isn't new to everybody, most Beauty Bloggers have it and its very well known as everyone raves and loves it. I love a good primer or wise without one, my makeup just slides right off. This primer is aimed at those with oily skin, and it aims to control the shine and give a matte finish to the skin. I find this very hydrating and it has a nice silky feeling so when I apply my makeup it just glides on, You can go wrong with £10.

Next is my favourite NEW Glow all out Highlight & Sculpt Cheek stick in Ice Shimmer. This highlighter is perfect for a natural look with a hint of glow, its a gorgeous champagne colour that blends out very easily. I will either blend it out with my fingers or just a small blending brush. There are also two other Cheek sticks in this range, you have Love at first blush and Wonder Bronze. They only costs £8.


Next is this NEW Archery Brow Putty Dip Pot & brush. The Archery family welcomes the Brow putty. This brow product is completely different to what they have brought out before, it has a dual-ended stick with an angled brush on one end and a dipping pot of tinted putty om the other end. They have three colour ranges - Love is Blonde, Brownie Points and Dark Chocolate. I have Brownie points but I find it a tad too light. If your looking for something to fill your eyebrows in naturally this would be perfect for you, my eyebrows look very subtle, soft and natural and this brow product is great for that. I do find it hard to get product out of the pot so I have to keep dipping in and out a few times, Maybe if I went for Dark chocolate it would of given me a bit more intensity. This also costs £10.

Do you Like Soap and Glory? Have you tried any of these?


No comments:

Post a Comment