Friday 27 November 2015

BornPretty Makeup

Im finally back to blogging, work has taken over my life and I haven't had a chance to get any post up, I've missed it a lot. Born Pretty Makeup got in touch with me and I was allowed to pick up to 3-4 items up to $16. Ive worked with them before and they were so lovely.

As the company is quite far away it took about 2 weeks to reach me which I expected.  There was so much makeup to choose from I found it hard to keep under $16. I went for things that I may need or would love to try as trying new makeup from different places excites me. First thing that caught my eye was this Black Head Pore Strip, I've just ran out of some pore strips so I wanted to pick these up, Im sure this will help my T-zone quite well. Next thing is this Beauty Blender which looks exactly like the Real Techniques Complexion sponge, Its about time I chucked it out as I've had it for ages, although this new Beauty Blender doesn't feel spongy it feels like a stress ball which sounds hard to believe. The last item I picked up was this gorgeous Yasmin Active Essence Lip balm in the shade 2, the packaging is so pretty and girly, when I first looked at the colour I thought it's going to look too bright but its actually quite sheer and only a tad pigmented so it gives my lips bit of colour, its very moisturising.

I can't wait to start using them properly. Ive linked all three items below.



No comments:

Post a Comment