Sunday 15 November 2015

Bioderma Sensibio H20

Bioderma is such a hyped product, Ive seen it everywhere and I've always been thinking whats so special about it? I wonder what the hype is? Isn't it just like any other cleansing water out there?! Ive been wanting to try it out for ages as its a ''popular'' french brand, although there skincare is always amazing. Its finally out in the UK in Boots and Pharmacies but I think its only in a few stores so its still quite hard to find, but you can easily pick one up online as thats what I did.

This French water like gentle solution is a cleanser and makeup remover in one, its been a 'holy grail' product for most. This product is especially great for those of you who suffer with sensitive skin because its patented natural complex and a soothing cucumber extract to ensure skin's natural pH is maintained. It is also fragrance free and hypoallergenic which means you are unlikely to be allergic to it. There are also a few other clear liquids which are for specific skin types which is amazing as most brands make them come in all one skin type.

Do I really think this is worth the hype? Yes and no! it does a great job with removing makeup and it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed even if I still need to cleanse, But with it costing around £10 I think you could easily pick up a £3.99 Micellar water and it will do the exact same job.

Overall I do like this product but I'm still going to use my Garner Micellar water. Have you used this product before? What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment