Tuesday 4 February 2014

My Favourite Two BB Creams (Lioele) & (Elizabeth Arden)

Hi everyone, so today I thought id post about my Two favourite BB Creams in the world. Over the past few months Ive been trying quite a few BB Creams and I thought id round up my 2 best ones.

What are BB Creams?
BB means (Beauty Balm or Blemish Balm)
What do they do?
These creams are a mix of skin care and a tinted moisturiser. It's supposed to save a step in your makeup routine by marrying skin plus foundation products. BB creams have many claims, such as hydrating the skin, blurring imperfections, and evening out skin tone. BB creams are meant to be worn alone, and not as a primer, and some wear powder to set.  Just apply with fingers, a sponge, or foundation brush.  I have really enjoyed them during the summer and on days when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup (but want to wear something).

Now more about the BB Creams I've picked.

              
   

 Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream
I found this products from Shaaanxo from youtube (check her out) when I saw her using this I couldn't believe how flawless this made her skin looked so I had to get it. When I received it I loved how cute the packaging was, its great that it comes with a pump too. I tried it out for the first time and fell in love, its a very thick consistency, looks abit greyish when it first comes out but once you blend it into your skin it matches me perfectly, I can only use this on its own if im really pale with no tan, if I do fake tan ill put a thin layer on then put abit of foundation over the top to match my whole bode. My face has never looked so flawless and it stays on my face all day.. It can be quite heavy so it best for  the winter time.

 Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream’s main functions are Whitening, UV Protection, and Wrinkle Care. Arbutin ingredients naturally brighten skin and create a more even looking complexion, while plant extracts help boost cell regeneration to smooth out fine lines. The SPF contained in this product doesn’t only protect skin from harmful UV rays but also improves the results in the other two main functions. UV light causes dark spots that makes skin tone uneven and breaks down connective tissue such as collagen, which leads to wrinkles; SPF prevents both of these. This BB cream also moisturises and nourishes the skin to improve over health with yogurt and hyaluronic acid ingredients

Here's the swatch on the right side.



Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Multi-Targeted BB Cream
  


I love this BB Cream and I think this only comes in shade 1 & 2, im in shade 2 as I brought it around the summer time so I had a tan. Like any good BB Creams this comes in a squeeze tube with a formula that helps to brighten skin as it primes, protects, hydrates, and offers coverage.
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Multi-Targeted BB Cream is supposed to be suitable for all skin types. This has an incredibly creamy, hydrating formula. So hydrating in fact I recommend you skip moisturiser prior to application. It is quite rare I say that as I have dry skin and I’m always craving more moisture. However, this BB Cream formula is extra moisturising and provides a dewy to the touch finish. It’s formulated with hyaluronic acid which not only provides moisture but aids skin in retaining it. It also contains a Vitamin C Derivative as well as licorice extract that helps fight free radicals and keep skin bright and healthy looking.
Here's a swatch.


I hope you enjoyed this little ramble about the BB Creams .Tell me what BB Creams your loving at the moment





3 comments:

  1. One of my beauty blogger friend's did a whole post about the Liole BB Cream and how amazing it is. Must be awesome if other people are posting about it as well. Really good post and I'm following you on GFC and Bloglovin'.

    Samantha x

    www.mascaraandcakes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its amazing cant rave about it enough :) x

      Delete
  2. I've recently been obsessed with Elizabeth Arden moisturiser. I also have dry skin.. maybe I will try out the BB cream :)
    Sophie Clare x

    ReplyDelete