Wednesday 22 March 2017

Katie Price Purple Heart Perfume

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

I love love loveeee perfumes, when I got contacted by Tams Beauty they asked if id like to give Katie Price's new perfume a try, I love katie price so I couldn't say no and as she's released a new limited perfume I thought that was even more exciting.

As you can see it comes in this cute bright heart purple bottle (£20.00) It has a very strong sweet smell which is more ideal for the evening as its very over powering but the scent is growing on me. You can wear it in the day but it might be bit too much. This perfume has Raspberry, bitter orange, patchouli, and honey. It comes in a standard big box to match the perfume and has cute little heats, I did find the box quite chunky but that doesn't matter as its all about the perfume.

The fragrance is growing on me a lot and I can see myself using this for when I got out fora few drinks ect. You can grab this perfume online at Tams Beauty.




No comments:

Post a Comment