Friday 11 December 2015

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

Two things I love about this Eye Cream - Its thickness and has Avocado in. Ive been wanting this eye cream for as long as possible but seeing as it costs around the £20 mark I've always been debating whether to pick it up, I mean its just an eye cream, but from reading to many reviews I bought it while shopping in Bluewater. 

This Kiehl's Creamy eye treatment is the most thickest eye treatment I have ever used. My under eyes tend to get quite dry and my concealer is always creasing so I'm always on the look out for a good eye cream. I haven't found an amazing one until I picked this up I can really see the fuss about this product. Ive been using it both morning and night since I picked it up a couple of weeks ago. A little goes a very long way you need the most tiniest amount, and it really gives the area a good boost of hydration. When I new this had Avocado in that sold it for me it makes my eye area feeling so smooth and refreshing so I new my concealer wouldn't cake or crease as everyone knows that's the worst. Don't be afraid of the colour as it looks green but once you apply it dissolves straight into the skin and has a cooling effect which I love and it makes my under eyes really brighten up its amazing.

This Eye Cream is going to last a life time and its so worth the money. I'm definitely going to invest in more products from Kiehl's.

Have you tried anything from Kiehl's? What would you recommend?



No comments:

Post a Comment