Monday 14 September 2015

Kiss Cosmetics // Colour Switch NEW Lipstick


Kiss cosmetics is a very new brand to me, I've seen them a few times around twitter and on a few blogs. Ive been keen to try some of their lipsticks as I'm a big lipstick fan. Kiss cosmetics launched in 2014 and they are so affordable which is great.They sell all different kinds of lipsticks for only £7.00. One thing I have to mention is that the brand is 100% cruelty free and all the ingredients are listed on the product, so if you suffer from any allergies youll be able to check on the packaging. I was lucky enough to receive there brand new 'Colour switch Lipstick' that has just been launched. 

This white lipstick is amazing Ive seen nothing like it before, it changes the way your original lipstick will look. You simply apply the lipstick onto your lips like any other lipstick it may be easier to apply with a brush as it can get messy, you then apply your favourite lipstick or a colour your not really brave enough to wear and apply it on top. I was given one of their lipsticks which is a gorgeous bright red/pink tone, the texture and pigmentation is amazing, I wasn't expecting it to be so creamy I'm very impressed, It made the colour tone down to a gorgeous barbie pink shade. If you have a dark colour in your collection but you find it too overpowering and you just haven't got the guts to wear it, this colour switch will simply tone down the shade and will make it a much more lighter shade for you to be able to wear.

I can see my self using this quite bit as I have a few shades in my collection which i find too bright so this will be prefect for me. Its brilliant that you can turn any lipstick into more shades. Colour Switch retails at £9.00 and is available on their website HERE.

Have you tried Kiss Cosmetics before?








5 comments:

  1. I have seen this on a few blogs and it looks amazing! x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the packaging of these and the white lipstick is incredible! I'm lipstick obsessed so would love to try these out <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That white lipstick looks interesting! I've never heard of anything like that before.

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool idea, I'll definitely have to give this a try!

    Toni x
    www.clarkecouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete