Monday 2 March 2015

Lil Lash Review/update #2

About 3 months ago I received this lash and brow set from Lil lash, if you would like to check out my review, and know more about the two products I will link the page HERE. Your meant to apply the lash serum and brow serum overnight for 3 months as thats when your meant to see results, I did forget now and then woops, but I did manage to keep up with it. Im super impressed with these two products, the lash serum works wonder on my lashes, as I have short lashes. I've noticed a massive difference and they have grown quite abit. When I apply mascara they look longer than usual and they have never been like that in my life. 
I made sure to take a Before and After picture so you can hopefully see a difference, Im really sorry about the lighting I know its terrible but 3 months ago the lighting was awful and dark and now its bright and sunny, so ull have to ignore it lol. I hope you can see a difference between the lashes because I sure can, I'm definitely going to carry on doing it hoping they will get even longer, because who doesn't like short lashes, I sure don't.

2 comments:

  1. I'm about to start my course of this and I am so excited!

    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice
    i am following your blog, please follow back.
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/03/men-plaids-inspiration.html
    thank you

    ReplyDelete