Wednesday 18 June 2014

Victoria Secret - Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist


Ive heard a lot about the fragrances from Victoria Secrets, I actually didn't buy mine from the shop, I got it from depop which is an app where everyone sells fashion and beauty for cheaper prices its brilliant, I had to make sure it was 100% real before buying and it was :) 

The scent is AMAZING, its some sort of fruity smell and its very strong, on the bottle it says ''red plum & freesia, I looked up the word 'fressia' and its some sort of southern african flower. Ive had quite a lot of comments on the fragrance someone thought I smelt of strawberries haha even though that isn't the smell its meant to be but hey ho. It stays on me for around 4 hours,  It comes out in a mist and comes out quite powerful so its easier to cover your body in just a few sprays.

On their website they describe this as a flirty, floral fragrance. Entice in pure seduction, a passionate romance of succulent red plum and sweet freesia. Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe Vera and calming chamomile. spray on for a sexy touch of scent.

I'll definitely have to pop into bluewater and check out loads more of there body mists and stack up. Have you got any from there range?

22 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all smell so good. I got this one for a friend of mine and I have the Love Spell one. I got another one for my mom but I can't think of the name right now. Something with passion. But they all smell amazing. Love them! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard a lot about this scent, but never tried it. Thanks for sharing!

    blousesanblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not tried any of these before but this is the second rave review on one of their fragrance mists so I'm going to have to pick up a couple!

    I might have to get onto Depop too!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the VS body mists! Your blog is so pretty :) xx

    www.girluninterpreted.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I've heard so much about these. Dying to try one! I definitely need to get more involved in Depop. I've downloaded it but haven't really used it yet. Thanks for your link tonight lovely. Great blog xx

    Kate | raspberrycheeks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this and love it x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This and Love Spell are my absolute favorite scents from there. I recommend the shower gel, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard so much about these sprays, I'm dying to try them!
    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've not used anything like a body mist or spray since I was a younger teenager, but there's something about these that intrigues me, I keep hearing how amazing they are! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love VS body mists , now dying to try this little number !!

    Holly
    www.hollybobbin.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love body mists and floral scents so I'm going to have to make a sneaky purchase!

    Gemma xx
    http://touchofbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love VS and VS PINK fragrance mists! I have a mini version of this and it smell so lovely, great for summer :)

    Thanks for your link on twitter, I've followed on bloglovin' too!

    Jessica | Jessica’s Journal ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a huge fan of VS sprays, you can get mini ones which are ideal for your handbag :)

    Sarah
    thestyleconfidential.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i never new that :0 i need to get the mini ones nowww lol x

      Delete
  15. Oooh I bought this years ago in a mini version when I was visiting LA! It's so beautiful, I've been wanting it back ever since!
    Ellie | eleanormaes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo did you, didn't know they did mini versions haha x

      Delete
  16. I love some of the Victoria's Secrets scent, there so girly and yummy. Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete