Friday 9 October 2015

NEW Eyebrow stylus pencil and gel from Nudestix

We all know Brows are such an important look to the face, Im so happy I received this from Nudestix as Ive been needing a new brow product as I've nearly ran out of my Soap & Glory pencil. Im always on the look out and I'm still trying to find that one product that makes my brows look amazing and to keep in place all day, I much prefer to use pencil/crayon as I feel like I have control and there so easy to use. I was so excited to try there newest launch, the Eyebrow Pencil Stylus & Gel and Brow Wax.
This Eyebrow stylus is a waterproof 2-in-1 brow pencil and brow gel, it has a tri-angled tip for precise application one side then the other side is a gel to keep them brows in place. You also receive a brow wax pencil which is a clear soft wax that styles even the most stubborn and course hairs, this brow wax creates the perfect shape in seconds. 

The Eyebrow Stylus and Gel comes in four shades - Blonde, Dirty Blonde, Brown & Brown/Black. I have brown which is the perfect match for me. The great thing about this pencil is that it doesn't need to be sharpened, you simply just twist the end to get more product out, it makes the application so quick and easy. The brow gel on the other end is very small and narrow, perfect for travelling, but with it being small I find it very easy to use and my application is neat, I have found it gives them a great hold throughout the day. 

The Nudestix Brow Wax is a soft clear waterproof wax pencil that can be sharpened (with the handy sharper you receive with it). You lightly run it over your brows after filling them in to keep its shape and colour. It keeps your eyebrows looking great all day.
I think both products are lovely, if you love using brow pencils but want that extra bit of a hold then I recommened you giving this a try. Its definitely a quick and easy on the go product that gives you such natural looking brows. They both retail at $24, available at sephora & Beautylish.

Have you tried anything from Nudestix before?



5 comments:

  1. This brow product reminds me of the new one from Soap and Glory, very similar! Love the shade of this one, really nice shade for brunettes.

    alice x // beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brow pencil definitely sounds amazing! x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds amazing and totally handy- a nice break from my anastasia dip brow routine xx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound fab! Eyebrows are such an importan factor in my everyday makeup now x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
  5. These two sound absolutely great! I swear by the ABH Dipbrow but would love to use the clear get stick to help set my brows. Thanks for the review <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete